B. Spoke Tailor is proud to be a Community Supports Partner for this year's AIDS/LifeCycle benefitting the SF AIDS Foundation!
Please join us 11am-3pm this Saturay, March 28th for the annual Cyclist Expo and Roadie Training at the SF County Fair Building on 9th & Lincoln! This action-packed day will include everything from training rides to workshops to great shopping opportunities. Join us for all or part of the day, but don't miss the prize drawing at 2pm, where B. Spoke Tailor will be donating two gift certificates valued at $400 and $150!
Admission is free with RSVP: http://www.tofighthiv.org/site/Calendar/2092189284?view=Detail&id=110321
Workshops and activities will include:
* Fundraising in a challenging economy
* Ride Logistics 101
* San Francisco AIDS Foundation information--find out how your fundraising is making a difference
* Positive Pedalers information--learn about this inspiring group of individuals and their involvement in AIDS/LifeCycle
* Bike Fit
* Nutrition & Hydration
* Stretching & Injury Prevention
* Bike Maintenance
* Packing Clinics
* Shopping, shopping and more shopping great deals with our Community Supports Partners and special goodies from the ALC Camp Store--visit the B. Spoke Tailor booth!
* First CAREE gear exchange - free cycling clothing and gear available for those who need it (and if you have gently used gear to donate, please bring it!!)
* Tasty BBQ lunches & drinks available for purchase (veggie and non-veggie options)
* Free valet bike parking
There will also be two Training Rides in the morning—so you can get your training in and enjoy the afternoon with the wonderful ALC community. If you've already attended a Training Ride, you know that they're a lot of fun and a great way to prepare for the event in June. If you haven’t yet, Saturday's the day! Training Rides are listed separately on the calendar--please check details and be sure to RSVP separately if you plan on joining one of the rides.
When: Saturday, March 28, 2009
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Where: San Francisco County Fair Building
9th Avenue at Lincoln Way
San Francisco, CA 94122
Free admission with RSVP: http://www.tofighthiv.org/site/Calendar/2092189284?view=Detail&id=110321